Medical Meetings, Events and Conventions
During and After COVID-19
This pandemic has likely changed meetings and events forever, but how is it specifically impacting meetings and events in the life science industries? The producers of the Pharma Meeting Pros Summit have gathered a panel of industry experts to talk through these questions and challenges we are all currently struggling with during this unprecedented time. We’ll also discuss the opportunities this disruption could bring to make medical meetings and events better and more efficient. Join us on July 27th for answers to your burning questions.
Registration is complimentary for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device organizations as well as 3rd party planners. Others are welcomed to register for a small fee which comes with access to the live event and the recorded version, if you are unable to make it during the live event. We anticipate this being an interactive live experience, so greatest value will come from being there the day of the event. Please complete the registration form here and you’ll either receive a confirmation email or an email with instructions for payment.
10:30AM ET - 12:00PM ET
PANEL: MEDICAL MEETINGS, EVENTS AND CONVENTIONS DURING AND AFTER COVID-19
Discuss Virtual Options for Varying Types of Medical Meetings and What To Prepare For When Onsite Meetings Return
- Examine different medical meetings types and how they can be adapted to today’s virtual environment
- Which meetings are critical and must be done virtually?
- What meetings cannot be replaced virtually and what can be done?
- Discuss pain points and best practices when transitioning to virtual events
- Identify the unique benefits of virtual medical meetings and how they differ from the live events
- Outline the important component of an effective virtual events strategy
- Brainstorm on what the new normal for meetings might look like when things reopen
- Understand how different stakeholders are preparing for the new normal of onsite meetings post-COVID 19